Financing That Fits!
Our loan officers are experts in helping you find a solution to make your home goals happen! Call our Mortgage Hotline: (808) 548-3300.
Traditional 30- or 15-year fixed-rate mortgages.
- Most popular type of mortgage loan
- Low interest rates
- Low down payment options
- Great for borrowers with good income and credit
Programs backed by the Veteran's Administration or Federal Housing Administration.
- VA Loans for active duty military and veterans. No downpayment required.
- FHA Loans have a low down payment requirement & easier credit qualifying.
Home Equity Lines
Flexible line of credit with a 2-year fixed introductory rate. Great for expenses such as home improvement, tuition, bill consolidation and more!
Mortgage loans up to $5 million for investors or owner-occupants! Flexible, custom solutions to help you reach your goals!
Our wide array of programs allow us to create custom solutions for real estate investors.
- Options for investors with complex financials
- Loans based on property cash flow
- Combine more than one property on a single loan
Financing for properties needing repairs renovations, or a complete tear-down.
- We're experts in Hawaii real estate financing and provide solutions for properties in poor condition
- Non-conforming properties ok
- Purchase or refinance
- Investor or owner-occupant
Short-term loans for owners of vacant lots who want to build on their property.
Specialized loan program that addresses the needs of foreign real estate investors.
Purchasing land to build your dream home? This is the program for you.
No/Low Down Payment Solutions
We're here to help provide solutions for no/low down payment situations.
- Unique program using equity in a parent's home as the down payment
- Solutions for Investors using multiple properties
- As low as 3% down with Home Possible program
Finance Factors is here to help! We have a variety of other programs including:
- Loans for agriculture-zoned properties
- Bridge Loans to buy a new property before selling your existing property
- Flexible underwriting to address Unusual Income, Title, or other borrower situations
Today's Conforming Mortgage Rates
**A $200,000 mortgage loan secured by an owner-occupied dwelling, with 20% down payment, will result in 360 principal and interest monthly payments of $1,247.74 based on a 30 Year Fixed Rate at 6.375% with 2.000 points and 6.717% APR.
**+A $200,000 mortgage loan secured by an owner-occupied dwelling, with 20% down payment, will result in 180 principal and interest monthly payments of $1,647.46 based on a 15 Year Fixed Rate at 5.625% with 2.125 points and 6.190% APR.
The payments shown above do not include taxes and insurance premiums, actual payment obligations will be greater. Advertised rates are based on a purchase transaction and available only to qualified owner-occupants of residential real estate located in the State of Hawaii. Maximum loan amount is $1,089,300. Rates effective 5/26/23 and are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Additional rates and terms available.
Here for you 24/7.
Enjoy complimentary access to all kinds of online services designed to make your Finance Factors more convenient, flexible, and personal.Contact Us