Without a team of dedicated employees, our vision of helping Hawaii’s families thrive to their fullest would forever remain just that, a vision. It’s those, at every level, the ones that truly believe they can make a difference, that define our company. We’re after the innovators and the problem solvers. The doers and the dreamers. Is that you?
We offer excellent benefits including:
- Kaiser Medical (100% Company paid) or HMSA
- Drug and Vision Coverage (Kaiser or HMSA)
- Dental Insurance with HDS (50% company paid)
- Vacation (80 hours), PTO (40 hours), and Sick Leave (40 hours)
- Paid Holidays (11 Holidays annually)
- 401k Retirement Savings (2% for 3% match)
- Profit Sharing (discretionary)
- Life Insurance (2x annual salary up to $200,000)
- Long Term Disability Insurance (60% of the first $8,333 of income)
- Flexible Spending accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Fitness Membership Subsidy ($25 per month)
- Wellness Incentive ($100 annually)
- Cancer Insurance (Voluntary)
- Critical Illness Insurance (Voluntary)
- Bus Pass Subsidy (Company pays ½ of the monthly pass cost)
- Dependent Life Insurance (Voluntary)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (Voluntary)
- Employee Gift Matching Program (Up to $100 annually to your favorite 501(c)3)
- Best Places to Work 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 and 2023
Finance Factors is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Only recipients of an offer of employment from Finance Factors, will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Finance Factor’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
Ready for a Change?
If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference and get satisfaction on a daily basis, join our team. Click on a Job Title to view job details and apply.
Here for you 24/7.
Enjoy complimentary access to all kinds of online services designed to make your Finance Factors more convenient, flexible, and personal.Contact Us