A Certificate of Deposit that consists of four (4) consecutive 7-month CDs, each paying a higher APY as the account matures. The Rising Rate CD is offered on a periodic, promotional basis. This product is currently not available.
- $2,500 minimum opening and ongoing balance.
- Rates are fixed for each 7-month CD.
- Interest is credited and compounded monthly.
- At each 7-month maturity, the account will automatically rollover into the next 7-month CD at a higher rate.
- At the end of the final 7-month maturity, the account will automatically renew to a 6-month Incentive Time Certificate at the then prevailing 6-month CD rate.
- Each depositor is insured by the FDIC up to $250,000.
- Convenient 10-day grace period at the beginning of each new 7-month CD term gives you time to decide if you want to redeem your certificate without penalty.
- A penalty may be imposed if you withdraw from your certificate before maturity:
– 90 days interest for terms less than 2 years
- Please refer to our CD Disclosures and Fee Schedule for additional information and terms.