Short term Certificates of Deposit with competitive rates for balances of $100,000 or more.
- $100,000 minimum deposit to open account.
- Terms range from 31 to 365 days.
- Rates are fixed for term of certificate.
- Interest is credited quarterly.
- Interest cannot remain on deposit. Interest will be paid to you quarterly. You may have interest either mailed to you or deposited into a savings account with us.
- Each depositor is insured by the FDIC up to $250,000.
- Convenient 10 day grace period gives you time to decide if you want to renew or redeem your certificate without penalty. (For certificates with a term of one month or less, there is a two business day grace period.)
- A penalty may be imposed if you withdraw from your certificate before maturity:
– 90 days interest for terms less than 2 years
– 240 days interest for terms 2 to 3 years
– 360 days interest for terms greater than 3 year
- Please refer to our CD Disclosures and Fee Schedule for additional information and terms.