A Certificate of Deposit with special features designed for savers age 55 or older. Lock in a higher rate by investing your money for a specified term.
- $5,000 minimum deposit to open account.
- Terms range from three months to eight years.
- Rates are fixed for term of certificate.
- Interest is credited and compounded monthly.
- Interest can be mailed to you or deposited into a savings account with us.
- Each depositor is insured by the FDIC up to $250,000.
- Convenient 10 day grace period gives you time to decide if you want to renew or redeem your certificate without penalty.
- A penalty may be imposed if you withdraw from your certificate before maturity:
– 90 days interest for terms less than 2 years
– 240 days interest for terms 2 to 3 years
– 360 days interest for terms greater than 3 year
- Please refer to our CD Disclosures and Fee Schedule for additional information and terms.