Big possibilities for Small Business Owners!
With SBA 504 Financing, small businesses can:
• Preserve liquidity with a low down payment
• Increase cash flow with low fixed-rate interest rates
The SBA 504 loan program is designed for small businesses to purchase or refinance an existing commercial building or office, or acquire a commercial property at market interest rates without having to provide a large down payment. Businesses can save cash to invest into managing operations.
a) Tangible net worth of business $15 million or less;
b) Average after-tax profit of $5 million or less for the last two
Benefits to Borrower
• Save money! Down payment – as low as 10%
• Choose your term! Longer repayment terms – Up to 20 years
• Competitive Rates! Fixed rate financing below market pricing
• Peace of Mind! Predictable monthly payments
• Dependability! A Commercial loan expert will walk you through each step of the process
This does not constitute an offer to make a loan. Any loan and the terms thereof are subject to Finance Factors’ underwriting approval. The information stated above are estimates calculated based on the loan programs currently offered by us. All of this information is subject to change without notice. Actual loan qualification requirements will be based on the specific underwriting guidelines applicable to each loan program at the time of application. Other terms and restrictions may apply.